Sign in to follow this  
coinoisseur

Zar - Rare Coins For Sale

coinoisseur

Hi

I have the following RARE ZAR coins for sale. I will list them on BOB if anyone is interested and serious. I do not want to list them if there will be no interest

1898/99 Overstamp 1 Pond - NGC MS62 - R2.5M

1898 Sammy Marks Tickey 3d - NGC MS63 - R750K

1902 Veld Pond NGC MS63 - R650K

1892 Single Shaft 1 Pond PCGS MS62- R900K

1892 Proof Set

1d - PCGS PF63BN

3d - PCGS PF62

6d - NGC PF63

1s - PCGS PF62

2s - NGC PF63

2.5s - NGC PF63

5s - PCGS PF61

1/2 Pond - NGC PF58

1 Pond - NGC PF62

R4.4M

Respond to this forum, and I will list the coin/coins you are interested in.....

Cheers

ZARBOY

WOW !!!

Stunning collection Anthony. Hopefully one day I can add these coins to my collection.

Well done!

HR_COINS

Maybe the best place for a set like this is a musuem?

BluePlanet

The best place for those coins will be my pocket.

I'll bid R1

coinoisseur
The best place for those coins will be my pocket.

I'll bid R1

I have a lot of coins at R1 that will suite your budget and pocket. Let me know....

geejay50

Hi Anthony,

This is a cheap way of advertising high value coins. In future I will curry interest in coins I want to sell by lobbying through this Forum.Perhaps people will approach me directly out of bidorbuy and save commission and listing fees.

I am surprised admin allows you this priviledge.The rest of us load pictures and pay listing fees in the hope of getting interest. You have hit on an excellent idea.Use the forum as a free advertising bill board, why not?

What is the provenance of this Proof Set? Who does it belong to? - Is it perhaps not the one belonging to Waler Fivaz ? Perhaps Bidorbuy should know that.

Food for thought

Geejay

qball

Hi All

As stated previously personal attacks will not be tolerated, should forum users continue along this path, I will be forced to ban them from the forum.

We do not have a rule that says you cannot gauge interest or ask people about coins that will be listed on the site. The site works on honesty and trust, we would trust that all users would follow the rules in this regard, failure to do so would result in their accounts being closed thus impacting their business and revenue. We don't allow blatant solicitation, for example, I am selling a coin, please go to www.coinrus.com to buy...

I trust I will not have to resort to banning users...

Kind regards

Cuan