Sign in to follow this  
ClickandShip

What is to be done about revenge ratings from Buyers after SNC??

ClickandShip    10
ClickandShip

I have simply copied the email that I have sent to Bid or Buy relating to my issue, however I really do feel that Bid or buy staff are far too busy to have to wade through petty buyer issues like this.

Dear Bid or Buy Representative,

I submit to you the folowing case of rating abuse for your investigaion :

Seller ID : Vision Online

Buyer ID : Spiders

Buyer Purchased Item ID : 19423396 Date : 21 February 2010

Payment was made an item dispatched and received by buyer.

Buyer purchased Item ID : 19639420 Date : 15 March 2010

Payment was NOT Received a SNC was Filed, Buyer appealed SNC and had Appeal Rejected by Bid or Buy.

Buyer has now issued a negative rating for Item ID : 19423396 Date : 21 February 2010 in Revenge.

Buyer states in comment :

I gave the disc away as a gift without seeing it. How sad, a copy of free games on the net, what a rip off. Seller will resort to anything to sell

Purchase relates to the following listing :

Action - ==> OVER 150 FULL VERSION HIGH QUALITY PUBLIC DOMAIN MIXED PC GAMES ON 1 DISC!! (^^,) for sale in Zeerust

Despite this Rating being a Negative Rating in Revenge to SNC, the rating is regardlessly incorrect as, per listing : PLEASE NOTE ALL GAMES ON THE DISC ARE IN THE PUBLIC DOMAIN

Kindly investigate this matter.

Warm Regards,

Landi Cordier

Vision Online

MrAerospace    10
MrAerospace

Hi Landi. The BoB team are normally very fair in deciding each case on its own merits when it comes to negative ratings. However, I think you have a good case because this is obviously a "revenge" rating and this is against the Rules of BoB. I hope you addressed your info to communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za. Hope it all turns out well for you.

DestinysAngels    10
DestinysAngels

:DSend an e-mail to hello@bidorbuy.co.za, Solance will sort this out within a day guaranteed!

Asha Craft Jewellery    10
Asha Craft Jewellery

Very unfair rating, as the item received is EXACTLY as advertised