Sign in to follow this  
pablojani

Swiffer

pablojani    10
pablojani

I have been reading on the Net about Swiffer dusters. Does anyone know where these are obtainable in this country?

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

What on earth is a "swiffer duster"?

melissajean000    10
melissajean000

reply about swiffer

Hi my name is Melissa and I am very new to this site. I live in the USA and was looking for a rare plant and stumbled upon it. Anyhow there are a few different types of Swiffer Sweepers the standard one that you attach theese disposable cloths to and theres a couple electric ones and one called the swiffer wetjet that you mop with they are quite convienient Id recommend just trying out the standard one since you might not be able to get all the refills and such you might need with the fancier types.I live where they are readily available and thats all I use.You can use the standard dry clothes or the wet ones it pretty much replaces your broom and mop. If you tell me what kind you want I can go buy it and list it on here, that will give me some practise at how it all works I'll have to look into how to accept payment and all considering the currency conversion and also how long it will take to ship but if youd like me to do that let me know I will only charge you what it costs me since I could use the learning expierience. We all use ebay here and it seems very similar but like I said theres a few things I need to figure out if I'm going to start selling regularly on here. Take Care

mellowred    10
mellowred

Hi Melissa,

I had a look at the swiffer website. We have a similar product here in SA but I have not seen the swiffer yet. But I live in a small town and we don't have access to all imports here. Perhaps someone from one of the bigger cities would know if they are available somewhere in SA.

Hopefully pablojani reads this post and responds.

Good luck

Mandy

pablojani    10
pablojani

swiffer

I am so sorry, Melissa Jean, I only just got to see your reply to my original questions. I am sure by this time you have worked out how to use BidorBuy. I managed to find something similar to the Swiffer on BidorBuy and bought one but am just waiting for it to be delivered. Thanks for your kind offer.