Sign in to follow this  
DanKing

Harddrives going from R1

TaLamia    11
TaLamia

Lol I think you should've worded "hardly ever worked" rather as "hardly ever used" cos it sounds like it's never worked properly therefore faulty.

DanKing    10
DanKing

Thanks Talamia,

I could change the one but not the other,

It did look like the drives were faulty, thank you for pointing that out, next year when I do upgrades on other copiers I have in the field there will be, 80 gig, 120 gig, 200 gig and 250's coming in.

Hope your fundraiser whet well.

:P

TaLamia    11
TaLamia

Pleasure DanKing :)

My friend is taking all the money raised today and shopping around for the bicycles as the store who originally held the bicycles for us sold them because our fundraising time lapsed over the time stipulated. Oh well. Now we'll get more affordable bicycles as that store is a bit more expensive than usual I think. Fingers crossed.

Southerns    10
Southerns

Talamia

sorry to hi jack this tread but I heard on the radio (KFM 94.5)

Wednesday that one of the cycling places in CT was looking to give away cycles.

I think the name was willemse or something.

( http://www.cwcycles.co.za/main.php? )

will let you know if I remember.

They mentioned it while telling us about the special wish thing they are having on KFM, look on their sites maybe.

regards

Shane

feltrex trading    10
feltrex trading

Well, this is VERY ill-worded. The first ad says: "Hardley ever used ( comes out of a copier )" meaning it should still be working fine. The second ad states "Hardley ever worked ( comes out of a copier )". So please tell me how you intend to explain to your customers the difference between "hardly used" and "hardly worked" if they begin complaining? :?:

bob admin    1
bob admin
Lol I think you should've worded "hardly ever worked" rather as "hardly ever used" cos it sounds like it's never worked properly therefore faulty.

Hi feltrex,

Did you read the whole thread, he was helped with the wording by talamia and could not change the wording on one because the auction already had bids on it.

I bought one and it works 100%. :D

Regards

feltrex trading    10
feltrex trading

Ah, just noticed it now. Closed auction. :roll: Ah well, good to hear they're working fine and that is was just a minor case of mis-wording. :wink:

NutJob    10
NutJob

HDDs starting at R1 well i can tell you a little story about how badly i saw my backside with one that i sold

Friday snap auction somehow i placed it in the wrong place aand expected quite a few bids anywho to make a long story short i ended up selling it for R1

SAD SAD SAD.

like i said i saw my ARSE