Sign in to follow this  
BeadsandBaubles

Where to List?

BeadsandBaubles    10
BeadsandBaubles

Hiya Fellow Crafters

I would be grateful for some advice please.

Firstly, as per my previous thread re: the "decorateable" (lol) findings I have managed to obtain some acrylic chatons - these I will be listing form the 1st April, unfortunately not a large variety in sizes, but quite lovely colours.

Secondly, my question(s) - I have managed to get hold of some gorgeous cold enamel paints for use on the findings as well, I would like to list them together with the chatons and the findings in the "findings" category as they are goods that complement each other, but could also be used for separate purposes as well.

• Would it be permissable to list these there as well - although the small craft paint tins are not findings I am listing them exclusively for the range?
  • Is it permissable to post a YouTube link which demonstrates how to use the enamelling correctly?

Thanks in advance for ur help.

Happy Crafting :)

Sandy

mellowred    10
mellowred

I can't see why you can't link the YouTube video. No prices are mentioned and an item is not being sold, just demonstrated.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Andries might have the answer to this one! Or, no doubt, Cuan - if they haven't gone off to distant Forums for the night?

admin    0
admin

I am sure a link to the instructional video on YouTube would be fine. ;)

BeadsandBaubles    10
BeadsandBaubles

A big thanks

Thanks all for the input, greatly appreciated.