Sign in to follow this  
richardkzn

Phone Cards Wanted

richardkzn

Hi i seek phone cards world wide in particular of cars, ships, trains and airplanes. If any one can help let me know. Cheers :D

Guest Guest

Dear Sir or Madam:

We are pleased to get to know that you are presently on the market for 3g wireless modems, and as a specialized manufacturer and exporter for this product in China, we sincerely hope to establish business relations with your esteemed corporation.

The pricelist and the detailed information are attached in this letter, pls kindly check it.

If the product we offered above is some different from what you require actually, kindly inform us in detail, we will be pleased to re-offer you as per yr actual requirements asap.

Pls kindly check and revert at yr earlist.

B.RGDS

Libra

Shenzhen Haore Technology Development Co., Ltd

Office: 7 Floor, World Finance Centre, Shennan Blvd, Luohu District, Shenzhen, China.

Tel: 086-75525931350

Fax: 086-75525931816

E-mail: libranoon(at)hotmail.com

nine974

Bonjour

Je suis un collectionneur des pièces de monnaie , mais j'ai quelques cartes téléphoniques avec des voitures et si je recherche d'autres Maybee . Je suis interessé par les circulations des pièces de SA 2008, 2009, 2010 cas est frappée 5 rands 2003 et 2007 la langue de rotation et de 50 cents 2002 Langue rotation aussi . Si vous êtes interessé je peux faire un Scann de ces cartes

Cordialement Gérard

donovink

And in English: (Well close anyway. Thanks to google translate)

Hello

I am a collector of coins, but I have some phone cards with cars and if I search for other Maybee. I am interested in the circulation of coins SA 2008, 2009, 2010 cases is hit 5 Rand 2003 and 2007 the language of rotation and 50 cents in 2002 as Language rotation. If you are interested I can make one of these cards Scann

Regards Gerard

moppies
Bonjour

Je suis un collectionneur des pièces de monnaie , mais j'ai quelques cartes téléphoniques avec des voitures et si je recherche d'autres Maybee . Je suis interessé par les circulations des pièces de SA 2008, 2009, 2010 cas est frappée 5 rands 2003 et 2007 la langue de rotation et de 50 cents 2002 Langue rotation aussi . Si vous êtes interessé je peux faire un Scann de ces cartes

Cordialement Gérard

Oh my word Richard - you will need a translater:confused::confused::D:D:D

Cali Craft and Gems

Parlez s'il vous plaît l'anglais - le merci!

(brings back memories of learning other languages - early high school was a challenge!)

nine974

hELLO

i AM SORRY

Hello

I am a collector of coins, but I have some phone cards with cars and if I search for other Maybee. I am interested in the circulation of coins SA 2008, 2009, 2010 cases is hit 5 Rand 2003 and 2007 the language of rotation and 50 cents in 2002 as Language rotation. If you are interested I can make one scann of these cards

Best regards Gerard