Sign in to follow this  
Steve87

Nintendo in Schools

Steve87

Who says video games are bad for your IQ. Some say video games affect friendships and marriages even. Really!! I saw a headline the other day saying how Nintendo aims to turn its handheld consoles into educational aids and teaching tools.

According to the firm Nintendo's DS console was already being used in Japanese museums and aquariums.

They have not really shown how it can be used in schools but may be they have something up their sleeves to convince the masses. What do you think about this?

BumbleBee

We got a Nintedo Wii in December, the PS2 has since been "binned"

Steve87

Well, sony are releasing the move soon...its own version of the wii controller! looks like its going to be some serious competition for the wii. I have a feeling someone will be selling it on bidorbuy before its launched in SA. keep your eyes open for it.

qball

Let's just hope it's the real deal! ;)

jacque31

I'm a big PS3 fan, but have seen the remote and it looks a little bit stupid with a "bulb" on top that chance color according to the back ground of the room so the unit can be picked easily. Looks wise thumbs down, hope it works better than it looks.

Steve87
I'm a big PS3 fan, but have seen the remote and it looks a little bit stupid with a "bulb" on top that chance color according to the back ground of the room so the unit can be picked easily. Looks wise thumbs down, hope it works better than it looks.

I agree with you jacque. The looks aren't so great but i have seen a few demo videos of the move in motion.It does look pretty awesome, even better than the Wii controller if i can say. But the real test will come when you are playing a real game using the controller. its only a matter of time...

jacque31

Yip, waiting in anticipation !:D