Sign in to follow this  
energy52

"internet explorer can not download Mymain.jsp from...&

energy52    10
energy52

Hi,

. Im trying to buy this item and whenever I click on buy now a pop up window shows up saying:

" internet explorer can not download Mymain.jsp from http://www.bidorbuy.co.za internet explorer was unable to open this internet site. the requested sites are either unavailable or can not be found "

Please help. I am at work so it could be the proxy blocker.

[please read forum rules, viz: use of CAPS and other - admin]

AliciaV83    10
AliciaV83

What version of Internet Explorer are you using? You can see the version if you open up any IE browser window, clicking on Help - "About Internet Explorer". It should tell you the version number. Most websites cater for IE6+. I personally use Opera and hasn't given me any errors on BoB.

Also, have you tried accessing BoB from another pc (like at home)?

MsBos    10
MsBos

I am also getting the following error - " internet explorer can not download Mymain.jsp from www.bidorbuy.co.za internet explorer was unable to open this internet site. the requested sites are either unavailable or can not be found "

I am able to log in from another computer, but not mine. I have checked all the setting even re-installed.

Im on Windows XP - Version 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 Build 2600.

Please assist.

qball    10
qball

Hi All

Please give us as much information as possible to investigate this problem, what page are you trying to access, the link or URL you are trying to access ? What version of IE are you using to browse the internet?

Thank you

Cuan

SUNMASTER    10
SUNMASTER

If nothing help you may try to download and install the most recent Java and Windows Script Engine using the instructions below:

Click on the link to Sun's Java below, then click on the "Download" button next to "Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 5.0 Update 9". At the next page, accept/agree to the license, then download the full ''Windows Offline Installation'' file to your desktop,(about 15 MB), scan it with your antivirus (just to be sure it's clean). Once that's done, if you've already got a Sun Java version on the computer, open the Control Panel, double click on the ''Add/Remove Programs'' section, then uninstall all previous version of the J2SE Java listed there. Once that's done, then install Java 1.5 from the downloaded installer.

http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/download.jsp

After that, download and install the most recent Windows Script Engine from the link below:

Windows Script 5.6 for Windows XP and Windows 2000