Sign in to follow this  
Craig

Buy Lego in South Africa

Craig

1463353_100310162550_lego-navigation.jpg

At bidorbuy Toys & Hobbies, we have lots and lots of toys! One section I've been looking at is the Toys and Hobbies LEGO section. Looking at the LEGO section takes me back many years and it brings to me many fond memories! One thing, however, bugs me. Where did all these cool LEGO sets come from? I remember one or two sets, but the kind of LEGO we have on bidorbuy is simply awesome!

We have Duplo LEGO, Bionicle LEGO, LEGO Mindstorms, Technic LEGO, many many LEGO sets and some LEGO Accessories.

The LEGO sets that you may find on bidorbuy include: Agents LEGO, Atlantis LEGO, Belville LEGO, Ben 10 Alien Force LEGO, Castle LEGO, City LEGO, Creator LEGO, Exo-Force LEGO, Ferrari LEGO, Indiana Jones LEGO, Lamborghini LEGO, Mars Mission LEGO, Pirates LEGO, Power Miners LEGO, Racers LEGO, Space Police LEGO, Sponebob Squarepants LEGO, Star Wars LEGO, System LEGO, and Toy Story LEGO. Wow that is a lot!

What is your favourite lego?

RISadler

You nearly got it completely right... it's LEGO, in all capital letters, and never, ever "legos".

The Black Falcons are the best! Far behind in secondplace are the yellow Classic Spacemen.

The best sets are all those from the late seventies and early eighties. No "juniorisation" of parts and you had to use your imagination.

Best set ever? Definitely 618, the Police Helicopter from 1977.

moppies

I cannot re-call favourite LEGO sets. What I can remember was when mom bought some LEGO for my little brother - it was a catfight. I wanted to build it first to "show" him what he must do. Needless to say - he was always in tears. Mom refused to buy me some LEGO, I had to play with Barbie!!! So boring!:D

Craig

Ah thats terrible moppies :(

But there is lots to choose from to "catch up" ;)

lilythepink

I've passed the info on to all the folks on my email who have children and who love LEGO. One of them wants Playmobil ... hopefully they'll take a look and find some there.