Awesome feature! Thank you so much!

retailrush    10
retailrush

Hi - where do we find this feature please? :confused:

RAG Auctioneers    10
RAG Auctioneers

Well done BOB and the team!!

I suggested something similar just 2 weeks back and it is already implemented.

This is an excellent feature. At least non paying bidders can get more than just a negative should us sellers feel the need. Sellers now have a little more control on punishment and we dont have to put up with the same old "hard to handle" buyers when they sneak their bids in.

Especially useful for us sellers with 100s of items on auction every week.

Thank you!

Andy    10
Andy

You can find it in the "Actions" column on the right of your Items Sold page

voldermort    10
voldermort

Hi retailrush

You will find it by "open with winning bids" - view bidders then you can delete/block user.

freesia    10
freesia

When you view your bids, right beneath the function "delete" there is now a fundtion: "block user".

I also agree this is an excellent idea!:)

Hi, I did not see your reply, Voldermort. Sorry for repeating it, but your are way faster in responding - I am still new to forum talk - hopefully I will do better in future.

voldermort    10
voldermort
When you view your bids, right beneath the function "delete" there is now a fundtion: "block user".

I also agree this is an excellent idea!:)

Hi, I did not see your reply, Voldermort. Sorry for repeating it, but your are way faster in responding - I am still new to forum talk - hopefully I will do better in future.

Ha ha ha, don't worry I sent mine simultaneously with Andy's.........at least retailrush knows there are a lot of users willing to help out ;)

SProducts    10
SProducts

I have had repeating nonpaying bidders and this will come in handy. Maybe even lower the rate of SNC.

Sipho

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

This is a remarkable innovation from the BoB IT team. Thank you very, very much. (It will go a long way towards helping those of us who sell on BoB - especially the ones who seem to be targeted by the silly newbies!)

retailrush    10
retailrush
Ha ha ha, don't worry I sent mine simultaneously with Andy's.........at least retailrush knows there are a lot of users willing to help out ;)

Yes - I am definitely "feeling the love" - thanks EVERYONE!!! :D

Vinyl Lady Decals    10
Vinyl Lady Decals

Thank you, thank you, thank you. This is a great feature and will make seller's lives alot easier.:D

DestinysAngels    10
DestinysAngels

:oOh "WOW", absolutely wonderfull, thank you so much BOB, this will certainly help with the Nighmare Buyers!

moppies    10
moppies

Wonderlik! Uiteindelik kan ons onself beskerm! Volpunte!!!! en 100 sterre vir julle!!!

dannyboy48    10
dannyboy48

Should implement this type feature for poor delivering sellers also!!!!!!!!!!!

Cali Craft and Gems    10
Cali Craft and Gems

The feature is fantastic!

Now it's a pity that feature wasn't available before a particular buyer came along and placed an order late one night last week... just filed 84 SNC's now she want's to pay - and it is 84 individual beads (one at a time) for "samples" apparently! Took ages relisting all of the beads, now she claims she wants to pay...

JacoJ    10
JacoJ
This is a remarkable innovation from the BoB IT team. Thank you very, very much. (It will go a long way towards helping those of us who sell on BoB - especially the ones who seem to be targeted by the silly newbies!)

Just remember we implemented this feature for sellers to manage "bad" buyers and not to stop "silly newbies" from transacting on the bidorbuy site. Don't forget that each and everyone of us were newbies and we need to remember that a new buyer could turn out to be your biggest and most valuable customer.

I think everyone should try and get the newbies educated about how to trade on the site and turn them into valuable repeat buyers.

Just a thought.....

Little Miss Muffet    20
Little Miss Muffet

I dont like the word newbie. It is a bit of an insult really. Maybe just "me" thinks so??:rolleyes:

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

I don't have a problem with the name "newbie". It's a friendly, cheeky term which seems to have been used for ages and I wouldn't mind being termed a "newbie" (what other friendly option is there?) :confused:

Asha Craft Jewellery    10
Asha Craft Jewellery

hehe, i too love the word newbie. It's a fond word to describe someone new to the system, forum, group etc. Rather a newbie than a n00b ;)

eZethu Coins    10
eZethu Coins

I obviously missed the whole start of this and am now feeling my way around in the dark. When you block a bidder, what exactly happens? - are they blocked from further bidding on that specific auction and their bid ignored, or are they blocked from all bidding on your items?

Tell me option 2 please:)

Vinyl Lady Decals    10
Vinyl Lady Decals
I obviously missed the whole start of this and am now feeling my way around in the dark. When you block a bidder, what exactly happens? - are they blocked from further bidding on that specific auction and their bid ignored, or are they blocked from all bidding on your items?

Tell me option 2 please:)

Hi Renaldo

As I understand it, it is option 2.:D:D

eZethu Coins    10
eZethu Coins
Hi Renaldo

As I understand it, it is option 2.:D:D

OK - now to get one of those baddies to bid on one of my auctions again:mad:

:D