Sign in to follow this  
kinleroux

Revenge rating

kinleroux    10
kinleroux

So, I got this buyer that gave me a revenge rating. Ratings received by nuvijunkie on bidorbuy.co.za. Mmmm I was actually totally expecting it.

He do not want to pay for his auction item and I of cause gave him a negative rating. He then gave me a revenge negative rating back, saying I got an attitude problem. This however is not all of it.

This buyer is playing the bitting game, let's say, a bit unethically. He bid on an item from me, then goes later on and bid on the same item from another seller. He then compare the two auctions, see he got a better deal from another supplier then e-mail me to cancel the auction he won from me.

Wow! If this is allowed on bid or buy I just got a total new way of bidding :rolleyes: and beware suppliers who give negative ratings, I will revenge with a negative rating.

I see two big no no actions here:

1. Revenge rating.

2. Bidding unethically.

Bid or buy, can this buyer be tapped on the fingers or if I can get my way tapped with a fire extinguisher over the head a couple of times? Let him know you are on to him at least if you feel black listing is to harsh? He already got 40% negative ratings because of non payments and do not think he is much of an asset to bid or buy.

Can the negative rating be revoked as it is clearly undeserved and done in revenge. I think it falls under the category of revenge ratings or am I wrong.

Best regards.

Kin

admin    0
admin

Hi kinleroux,

You can appeal the rating at hello@bidorbuy.co.za, please supply all supporting documentation in the email.

kinleroux    10
kinleroux

Thanks admin, I did do that. Just thought it might make for interesting reading :)

Regards.

Kin

BumbleBee    10
BumbleBee

If you file a SNC after the rating was given does the revenge rating not automatically become just a figment of someone's vivid imagination?

Vinyl Lady Decals    10
Vinyl Lady Decals
If you file a SNC after the rating was given does the revenge rating not automatically become just a figment of someone's vivid imagination?

Hi Bumblebee

Unfortunately not, it is only hidden for the time that the SNC is in process. Once the SNC is complete, it is visible again.

admin    0
admin

Depending on the outcome of the SNC ;)

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Is there not a way that BoB can penalise someone for revenge ratings? This might put a stop to some of them AND give admin (and Sellers) less work?

kinleroux    10
kinleroux

So the outcome, in less than 24 hours: negative rating removed by bid or buy. I send a mail to hello@bidorbuy.co.za, attached the e-mail correspondence between me and the buyer.

If you have proper documentation with your e-mail and you have a valid case you will be sorted

Thank you bid or buy.

HR_COINS    10
HR_COINS

I had a revenge negative on friday after getting a A+++ positive. The coin I purchased was damaged.

After forwarding all the details to hello@bidorbuy.co.za and when I logged this evening I see the revenge was removed.

Good job Bidorbuy.

If I was wrong then I accept the negative but when you pay within 30 minutes of winning and inform the seller within 5 minutes of collecting that their is a problem the seller should not accuse you of looking for a free item and denying the item I photographed is not his.