Sign in to follow this  
Craig

What do you think of the new look Toys & Hobbies front page?

5 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new look Toys & Hobbies front page?

• I love it!
    • It is ok..
    • I don't like it

Craig    10
Craig

Click here: Toys & Hobbies

Craig :D

mellowred    10
mellowred

Looks good Craig :D.

It's nice to see there is a lot of work going on in all categories.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

You're doing a good job, Craig. Many thanks.

Pierre_Henri    10
Pierre_Henri

A man a plan a canal panama

looking good Craig - well done.

Pierre

MsPlod    10
MsPlod

Awwwww!

You closed the poll! I wanted to say - VERY WELL DONE!:P

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Just a suggestion ... there are things under "Other hobbies" which have absolutely nothing to do with a hobby, e.g. kiddies lunch bags!

I think that Hobbies should have a special category of its own! What do others think?

windrider    10
windrider

The "Other Hobbies" category looks like a dumping ground for soccer cards, which makes browsing for things from the rarer hobbies very frustrating. The soccer cards are easily more than half of the 40+ pages in that category. I found it very irritating to scroll through so many pages filled with nothing but soccer cards before I find something that is more applicable. Can we at least have a separate category for the sports cards, otherwise it feels that sellers like Match Attax Cards and sosi books are spamming the listings (I do realise that this is the only category they feel they can post to).

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

As "Lego" have a category on their own, I think provision should also be there for "Playmobile"! How about it?

MATCH ATTAX CARDS    10
MATCH ATTAX CARDS

Match Attax Cards

Please refrain from using words such as "spamming" !!!!!

I happen to own "match attax cards" and was referred to this thread by one of my costumers,

I OWN PERSONALLY 27 MILLONS CARDS - FOOTBALL CARDS -WORTH MANY, MANY THOUSANDS OF RANDS, ANYONE IS WELCOME TO MY HOUSE TO SEE THEM,

So to reply to the "sick" comment, where would this person like me to list them??? under what? BID or BUY has very little to offer in categories. I had proposed a sepaerate listing before but nothing happened to it

You call it spam, i calll it service to a NEW MARKET!!!

admin    0
admin
otherwise it feels that sellers like Match Attax Cards and sosi books are spamming the listings (I do realise that this is the only category they feel they can post to).

Hi Match Attax cards,

Please read the comment by windrider in the context that it was said. Do not shout on the Forum and do not get personal.

Thank you.

MATCH ATTAX CARDS    10
MATCH ATTAX CARDS

My appologies for being irritated with the comments stated. The write does imply that it is irritating to go through my items? i do read it correctly, however it is sad that neither Craig or anyone from Bid or Buy has actually taken note of the comments or replied to my sujestions earlier this year. I feel that for such a big seller like ourselves there is nowhere to list ours items, something which i agree with the writer.

Craig    10
Craig
My appologies for being irritated with the comments stated. The write does imply that it is irritating to go through my items? i do read it correctly, however it is sad that neither Craig or anyone from Bid or Buy has actually taken note of the comments or replied to my sujestions earlier this year. I feel that for such a big seller like ourselves there is nowhere to list ours items, something which i agree with the writer.

Every single seller is very important to us. :) We've chatted about this here at bidorbuy, and we agree that some changes need to be made to make it better for everyone. Please pop me a mail with some ideas so we can come up with the best solution. craig.lubbe@bidorbuy.co.za

We get hundreds of suggestions and I'm sure all of you will understand that some of them slip by or do not get implemented (sometimes its a good thing). We do always make an effort to consider each and every suggestion we get.

I'm going to close this thread as it was intended to be a poll earlier on this year. It has gone off topic :P