Sign in to follow this  
DestinysAngels

Items in your Shopping Cart

DestinysAngels    10
DestinysAngels

:oHi, just a quick question: I recently seemed to have added a product to my Shopping Cart, i have no idea how i done it and would like to remove the item but when i go into the Items in your Shopping Cart there is no option for me to delete the item, please help, i have looked left, right, up, down and centre but cannot spot that option at all, now i am stuck with that item, your help is appreciated, Mari'

Seeds and All    10
Seeds and All

Hi Mari',

Underneath the price of the item in your cart, look for the link "Remove item".

DestinysAngels    10
DestinysAngels
Hi Mari',

Underneath the price of the item in your cart, look for the link "Remove item".

:(The item closed and even when it was open there were no function like that whatsoever, i have looked again now but can still not remove the item, help please!

DestinysAngels    10
DestinysAngels
:(:(Still awaiting patiently for BidorBuy to help me!

DestinysAngels    10
DestinysAngels

:oCuan/Morne/Admin, please help with this one!

qball    10
qball

Hi

All items in your shopping cart are cookie based, try deleting your cookies or temporary internet files, this should clear it.

Kind regards

Cuan

DestinysAngels    10
DestinysAngels
Hi

All items in your shopping cart are cookie based, try deleting your cookies or temporary internet files, this should clear it.

Kind regards

Cuan

:DLOL, thank you Cuan, you are now probably going to think i am nuts when i tell you i don't know what cookies is and have no clue how to delete it, i will ask my hubby to help, by the way when i ask't him he started laughing at me, this is what i said to him "Please help me delete my cookies" hehe, thanks again!

Delicious    10
Delicious

Generally no matter what u use (Google chrome, internet explorer), there will be some kind of settings icon on the top right corner.

In google chrome, you'd press the settings icon, click options, select the middle tab called "personal stuff", and about 4 buttons down you'd see "clear browsing data".

In Internet explorer, click "tools" (it shows as a word and not an icon, but is also top right), internet options, and then just below the 'home page' section you'll find the clear browsing history button.

You have an option (usually) of deleting everything, or just deleting cookies etc.

DestinysAngels    10
DestinysAngels

:DThanks D, hubby said he will do it for me!