Sign in to follow this  
retailrush

New Categories under Tapes, LP's & Other

retailrush    10
retailrush

Thank you, thank you BoB for these new categories. :D Something that is going to be very welcome to both Sellers and Buyers alike...

I will be editing my listings as soon as possible!! :)

Voldermort, I know you have been waiting for this as well... I can see alot of busy people over the next few days.

Have fun everyone!!

Wendy (retailrush)

voldermort    10
voldermort
Thank you, thank you BoB for these new categories. :D Something that is going to be very welcome to both Sellers and Buyers alike...

Voldermort, I know you have been waiting for this as well... I can see alot of busy people over the next few days.

Have fun everyone!!

Wendy (retailrush)

I am absolutely overjoyed with the new categories, now we can get all the items listed correctly...........so once again I will be off the forum for awhile....busy, busy, busy :D

Thanks BOB, it is much appreciated.

JPBon    10
JPBon

I will do a check later to see if I can find which of your listings are in the wrong categories.:D

voldermort    10
voldermort
I will do a check later to see if I can find which of your listings are in the wrong categories.:D

It always tickles my heart strings to know you are looking out for me :D

Craig    10
Craig

Have fun everyone!!

Wendy (retailrush)

Its a pleasure! We really hope it helps users to find items easier! You'll also start seeing some changes to how our category looks. Hope you guys like it! :D

Suggestions are always welcome! While they are not always implemented, they are definitely considered. I appreciate every one of them :)

Happy Selling!

Craig

mellowred    10
mellowred
I am absolutely overjoyed with the new categories, now we can get all the items listed correctly...........so once again I will be off the forum for awhile....busy, busy, busy :D

Thanks BOB, it is much appreciated.

My goodness voldermort ... more than 1,500 LPs.

That is a lot of work.

Well done. :)

voldermort    10
voldermort
My goodness voldermort ... more than 1,500 LPs.

That is a lot of work.

Well done. :)

Thank you, mellow, the good thing is that while listing all these LPs there are so many that I came across that I knew & loved back in the day & never could remember the artists but now eventually sorting through them all I have managed to build up quite a respectable collection of my own personal favourites. :)