Sign in to follow this  
windrider

Determining the bid increment

RISadler

It's a piece of quartz that has been coloured ("treated"). How much can that actually be worth? So the other people think that such a huge bid increment means it is valuable, so let's bid. If they don't, then a profit of some cents is still made.

MsPlod

Profit of some cents!!

It's a piece of quartz that has been coloured ("treated"). How much can that actually be worth? So the other people think that such a huge bid increment means it is valuable, so let's bid. If they don't, then a profit of some cents is still made.

LOL! Very good RISadler!;)

Went back to have a quick look to see whether they had managed to catch a big fish. (Nothing of course...)

But the seller must be REALLY excited - over 50 visits to the page already! Ag shamepies!

RISadler

Hey, if I had 1 cent for every visit count without a sale I'd have.. have... mmmmm.... about R11,78!

MsPlod
Hey, if I had 1 cent for every visit count without a sale I'd have.. have... mmmmm.... about R11,78!

Heh heh heh - they are brand new newbie sellers! Almost every rating they have is from buying...

Corrrrrrrrection! Every rating they have is from buying - only one sale thus far (not yet rated)... AND - wait for it - this looks as if it just might be the twin of the stone that the newbie is selling?? Sold not so long ago for R91.00... Hmmm

http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/21974596/8_60ct_FLAWLESS_MYSTIC_QUARTZ_Stunning_Piece_from_Brazil.html

moppies

RS and MsP: Julle is slimmer as mense!!!:)

lilythepink

Have you noticed the trend with newbies lately? Most of them either ask for ridiculous increments on their items and/or ridiculous shipping costs which would, indeed, cover the cost of a cruise ship ticket at times!

BumbleBee

SOLD for R1 :D

windrider

Now that feels right :D