Sign in to follow this  
rmckay

BoB isn't sending out emails!

rmckay

I and my coworker both bought items today and neither of us have received an email notification.

Also, I bid on the wrong item by accident, an item that is closing at 16:00, and have asked the seller to delete my bid... but with no emails going out I'm afraid he will not get my question in time!

Halp!

retailrush

I had approx 70 items that closed at 14h30 and I havent't received all the notifications yet - maybe BoB's server is having space problems... we'll have to wait to see if we hear from them.

lilythepink

Two of my items have bidders yet I only heard about them this afternoon (a couple of the bidders were from this morning). I put it down to Hellkom but it could well be something on BoB's side.

qball

We are busy looking into this. Can you confirm if you have received emails subsequent to your posts? rmckay, according to the logs 3 mails were sent at 15.24pm, did you receive these?

Sometimes mail can be unreliable, we do apologise for this.

Kind regards

Cuan

wayjen

just got emails now from BoB.

BeadandCraft Studio

I also seem to be having the same problem,however I am receiving emails from BoB,but they are nearly an hour later after a bid has been placed or item has closed.

wayjen

my auctions have closed unsuccessfully, surely there is a mistake somewhere.

retailrush
We are busy looking into this. Can you confirm if you have received emails subsequent to your posts? rmckay, according to the logs 3 mails were sent at 15.24pm, did you receive these?

Sometimes mail can be unreliable, we do apologise for this.

Kind regards

Cuan

I've received all my e-mails now notifying my unsuccessfull items that closed at 14h30 and 17h30 (the 17h30 ones came through quickly all at once). However, it took quite a while for the 14h30 ones - they were coming through in dribs and drabs...

lilythepink

My emails from BoB seem to be coming through fine now.

qball

We do apologise for this. Most of us become so reliant on email, however, there are some instances when mail will be delayed due to technical factors or factors outside of our control. You do have access to you My bidorbuy account to monitor your items, sales and bids, we would recommend logging into your account to check your items if the mail is slow or has not been delivered.

Kind regards

Cuan