Sign in to follow this  
cheetah11

Do you think this seller is mad?

Little Miss Muffet
I cannot write and I do not sing. But my English, oh it is a perfect thing!

(I have a good teacher!!) :D (I speak a bit of Afrikaans, too, which is more than Janet can say for herself these days!) :)

For some reason or other I find I have too many senior moments lately. I cant put sentences together and words look incorrectly spelt. Today I spelt scissors sissors--ofcourse it looks wrong then I look away and see the right spelling in my head--What head??

I cant think of someones name but have know them for years.

My son went to some nightclub in the U.K. and happened to bump into the South African cricket team so had his photo taken with Graham Smith. When he posted it on facebook I asked him who the guy in the photo was as he looks very familier.

For goodness sake I love cricket--What is wrong with me? Brain cells dying.:D

Seriously I logged out then saw the right way to spell his name --like I see it written but forget while I am typing--any doctors out there??

GRAEME

lilythepink

@ geewhizz - you're not alone, I tell you. Of all the things I keep losing, I miss my mind the most! :(

Little Miss Muffet
@ geewhizz - you're not alone, I tell you. Of all the things I keep losing, I miss my mind the most! :(

This category is ratings. It started off with a Idiot!! Moron!! rating from someone. Maybe I should have been given that rating.

lilythepink

But that's the fun with community chat - weird and wonderful discussions all along the way. ;)

cheetah11

Hehehehe Geewizzz you just made my day!:D

Funny stuff oh well i make the same mistakes, so do not feel alone;)