Sign in to follow this  
cheetah11

Do you think this seller is mad?

cheetah11

14 Sep 2009

Comment:

Wake up you STUPID IDIOT!! The number has been sent to you on the 14th!! Stay away from BOB you retard!! Other sellers, stay away from this moron!!

Hehehehe i think so!! Geeeezzzzzzz:o

retailrush

This is awfull. :(

BumbleBee

Give us the link please, then we will all know which badmouthed fool to stay away from (I'm referring to the seller)

Delicious

Remember this kind of behaviour is not allowed.

lilythepink

I got banned for less than that! It's unfair, I tell you. Unfair! lol

mellowred
14 Sep 2009

Comment:

Wake up you STUPID IDIOT!! The number has been sent to you on the 14th!! Stay away from BOB you retard!! Other sellers, stay away from this moron!!

Crazy people! Why bother getting up in the morning if life annoys you that much!?! :confused:

wayjen

huh??? linky please someone.

DestinysAngels
14 Sep 2009

Comment:

:oWow, we don't even use these kinda words in my home, i will fall down flat if someone said that to me, this person must be extremely unhappy with their life, shame, maybe they need a shrink!

Vinyl Lady Decals

This is almost as bad as some of the emails I received in December from one particular buyer. Abusive is putting it mildly.

Why do people like this come onto this site?

Don't they realise that they're dealing with people on the other side, people that have feelings and have just as many rights as they themselves had. Maybe they just don't care.

voldermort

I think some people are just basically sour - anything & everything just p..... them off.

Sweetness & light in reply to their silly name calling usually makes them madder than hell ;)

alloway65

Shocking....name & shame!!!!!:(

Little Miss Muffet

He probably got a negative rating. I would !!I would !!!yes I would--but I would not print it in his rating but tell hubby out loud what I thought of this Idiot!! Moron!!:P

BOB POLITICS Heehee:D:D so funny.

I will never forget the rating I read from a guy who bought a coin from someone--He simply said K#K coin. Some people need space to express themselves --this one spoke volumes.:D:Dso funny.

Sorry guys that I am not as serious as the rest of you--not nice but so so funny

cheetah11

@ ggeewhizz.....thought too it was funny..one mad seller hehehe NOT a nice person anyway.

Ok guys and girls here is the link

icon_rating_-.gifNegative rating for Your own FREE 086 fax to email number!

14 Sep 2009

Comment:

by TWR (135 rating3.gif)

Little Miss Muffet

DO YOU THINK THIS SELLER IS LITERATE??

The pasel came bek Biere (Bearer) did not pick up her pasel and woed not pay for postige.

lilythepink

Now, there's someone who needs to go back to Primary School (if he/she is South African, that might explain something?!)

mellowred

The pasel came bek Biere (Bearer) did not pick up her pasel and woed not pay for postige.

Ai fooitog!

Little Miss Muffet
Now, there's someone who needs to go back to Primary School (if he/she is South African, that might explain something?!)

Definately South African--not naming

SoulTrader

Average teenager....

:P:D

Little Miss Muffet
Average teenager....

:P:D

You may be right. Know her son helps her on Bob and has just written matric and is an Afrikaans South African.

lilythepink

Did he pass matric, even if he is an Afrikaans South African he should know how to use a dictionary! Good grief! One can excuse grammatical errors from someone who speaks another language, but such perverse spelling shouldn't be tolerated!

cheetah11

HEHEHEHE very funny, i enjoy stuff like this:D Hey i am also a Afrikaans South-african in any case i think you knew it by now, cause my tenses is up to .......:P

retailrush
Did he pass matric, even if he is an Afrikaans South African he should know how to use a dictionary! Good grief! One can excuse grammatical errors from someone who speaks another language, but such perverse spelling shouldn't be tolerated!

Perfect example of good English - and this from a parrot!!! ;)

Little Miss Muffet
HEHEHEHE very funny, i enjoy stuff like this:D Hey i am also a Afrikaans South-african in any case i think you knew it by now, cause my tenses is up to .......:P

Moeney wury ni my Afrikins uys ok biky sleeg:D

Asha Craft Jewellery

lol lol lol Dis soos mxit taal!

lilythepink
Perfect example of good English - and this from a parrot!!! ;)

I cannot write and I do not sing. But my English, oh it is a perfect thing!

(I have a good teacher!!) :D (I speak a bit of Afrikaans, too, which is more than Janet can say for herself these days!) :)