Sign in to follow this  
SoulTrader

A little annoyed...

SoulTrader    10
SoulTrader

I have several products which are perfectly suited for Valentine's Day, and I was very keen to get them onto the special Valentine's Day listing.

However, I can't, as I am not a verified member. Here's the catch: I've applied and paid for the seminar, which means that I automatically get Verified status, but bob will not let me fill the forms out now - I have to wait until the seminar...which is after Valentine's Day!

I paid cash into the account so there is no clearing period, and had I been allowed to apply for Verified status immediately, the five day window for clearance would have passed, I'd be Verified and my chances of selling my humble wares would be greatly enhanced in the special listing area.

qball    10
qball

Hi

Your application to become verified is not connected to your ability to enhance your listings or add them to the catalogue. You need to be a Advanced Seller to use these options and your Advanced Seller status was confirmed on the 5th, thus you will be able to list items in the V-Day catalogue. It does take a week to have these options available to you after registering as an Advanced Seller, this is done for security reasons.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards

Cuan

SoulTrader    10
SoulTrader

Hi Cuan

Thanks for the clarity.

I broached this subject with LiveHelp, and was misinformed, hence my thread. I guess I became confused with 'Verified' and "Advanced' and phrased my question to them incorrectly. :P

Much obliged;)

qball    10
qball

No problem, we are here to help.

wayjen    10
wayjen

Cuan, what happened to the other posts in this thread?