Sign in to follow this  
jaydon01

WANTED: Wedding dress - 32/34

jaydon01

Hi, i've looked through some of the wedding dresses on BOB, some are nice but i see most of them come from Hong Kong.

Is there anyone in South Africa that has a wedding dress for sale? Size 32/34...

It can be second hand, but preferably new. Price range R500 - R1500? Negotiable.

I'm situated in namibian, the dress will have to be couriered...

White, with some detail (My wedding is black and blue)

XXX

Little Miss Muffet

:DI just asked my husband (married for 37 years) if he had his life over would he still marry me.

He said he would think twice about it--so would I where he is concerned.

The only thing is we both agree if it meant we would end up with the same children we would have no option but to say yes.

I dont have a wedding dress for sale but I do have 2 pairs of very good "Running shoes":D

jaydon01

Lol, Thanx Amanda.

I totally forgot about this post :-)

Geewhiz... We'll talk about those running shoes in a couple of years :-)

lilythepink
:DI just asked my husband (married for 37 years) if he had his life over would he still marry me.

He said he would think twice about it--so would I where he is concerned.

The only thing is we both agree if it meant we would end up with the same children we would have no option but to say yes.

I dont have a wedding dress for sale but I do have 2 pairs of very good "Running shoes":D

So I went and asked my husband (43 years) and he said, "Of course I would, my flesh to be squeezed". (Am wondering what I am in for now ...?) LOL

@ Asha Craft and Jaydon - you hopefully won't need any running shoes! :)

Little Miss Muffet

Wow!! Have I regretted writing that post but really we still love each other. It is just that we are like chalk and cheese.

I would never go overseas with him because I get up at 5am and off on the first train and he will sleep till 9am.

I am doing posting at 7.30am in the morning and he will sleep--Damm while I work.

He does do all the writing up of parcels and goes to the post office.

Laid back but I mean it takes 35 years to train--cant let that go to waste.:P

Better the devil you know than the one you dont know.:D

Cali Craft and Gems

My "one" drives me nuts after 16 years together, but ultimately I would not trade him for the world! I adore him (with his quirks and bad habits included) and can't imagine life without him in it.

We're definitely worlds apart (chalk & cheese perhaps), but something drew us together all those years ago and still reminds us every now and then why we 'tolerate' each other!

:P

Natalie_R

JHB Wedding dresses

Hi, i've looked through some of the wedding dresses on BOB, some are nice but i see most of them come from Hong Kong.

Is there anyone in South Africa that has a wedding dress for sale? Size 32/34...

It can be second hand, but preferably new. Price range R500 - R1500? Negotiable.

XXX

See The Wedding Box

They're based in JHB

joannp27

XXX

Hi if you still looking for a dress let me know. I have a few, starting a bridal shop and have some to spare. Is the most you willing to pay R1500?

You would need to pay for your own postage.

Edited by qball
No contact details permitted