Sign in to follow this  
BumbleBee

Buy Now and Auctions in one order?

BumbleBee    10
BumbleBee

I don't know if this has come up before but has anyone tried adding buy now items to auctions won from the same seller in the same order? I can't seem to get it right. :confused:

The reason I ask is that if I win an auction from a seller and want an item offered by the same seller as a buy now I can't add it to my order/cart. This is especially troublesome when the seller only accepts BoBpayEFT as I would have to pay the same seller twice thereby doubling my transfer costs.

I suspect that many sellers are losing out on sales because of this as most buyers are not going to place 2 orders for one shipment.

Vinyl Lady Decals    10
Vinyl Lady Decals

My buyers have also asked about this, it would be a great functionality to have

qball    10
qball

Unfortunately it is not technically possible at this stage.

Kind regards

Cuan

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Another problem with the Buy Now ...

I tried to order something from a Seller who had 3 items on "Buy Now" but no matter what I did, I could only get the ruddy computer to buy 1. Even trying to do the same thing over 3 times, I still would only have had 1 in my cart so I just cancelled the entire transaction. Is this a common problem with Buy Nows?

qball    10
qball

We have picked up a bug with the picklist (relisting the buy nows), this should be resolved in the next day or so. The seller can relist the item normally (not using the picklist, this should be a temporary fix to the problem).

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards

Cuan

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Hi Cuan - my problem with the "Buy Nows" was my own dumbheadedness - only afterwards did I realise that when I eventually want to place an order I am given the option as to how many of an item I want (when there are multiple items available). Sorry the "old timers" seems to be in action today! :(

qball    10
qball

Thanks for letting me know...:)