Sign in to follow this  
moppies

Tell me more!

moppies    10
moppies

I see the most beautiful gemstones on auction every week. Can somebody tell me more about gems - what are they used for? How valuable are they?

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

I use them for crystal healing, Moppies. Let's hear what others do with them ...

Cali Craft and Gems    10
Cali Craft and Gems

There are many uses for crystals, minerals and gemstones. The most popular being either for the aesthetic purpose (the beauty of an item), or for healing / holistic purposes.

I retail several books relating to crystal healing and the powers of gemstones in our listings which give good guidance on the subject.

Personally I have some crystals / gems in and around my home for healing, and others purely for their beauty!

TheJeweller    10
TheJeweller

What gemstones you are talking about.

The cut or uncut?

I use gems to make jewellery and sometimes even from uncut crystals, mostly quartz if uncut.

Not everybody believed but we all have to wear our birthstone.

Gemstones have many powers, to heal or to kill.

They can bring prosperity or bankruptcy.

Believe it or not but they change lives of many people and it's been recorded in the history

over thousands of years.

Now you decide what you going to do with yours.

DestinysAngels    10
DestinysAngels
I see the most beautiful gemstones on auction every week. Can somebody tell me more about gems - what are they used for? How valuable are they?

Moppies i bought a fabulous book on Gems, it tells you everything about them, where they come from and what they are used for, it's called "GEMSTONES: Properties, Identification and Use by Arthur Thomas" i bought the book about 1.5 years ago and it costed me R200.00 then at Exclusive Books. Try it the photo's are awesome too!

:angel: