Sign in to follow this  
DavidDCJ

Picture Framing

DavidDCJ

Hi I am new to Bid or Buy and have just attented the selling seminar. I thought that I may be able to offer my services to artists and other to frame their art professionally in quality wooden frames. There does not seem to be a category for this service. Any thoughts on whether this would work. Initially I would like to limit my market to around the Fourways area in Johannesburg

admin

Hi DavidDCJ,

Welcome to the Forum.

You will have to list your service in a classified listing and place it in Art - Other Artwork. Please note the soliciting business is not allowed on the Forum.

Thank you ;)

DavidDCJ

Thanks Mr Admin

I was certainly not trying to solicite business on the Forum. I was asking a question and as per the seminar this is all above board.

admin
Any thoughts on whether this would work. Initially I would like to limit my market to around the Fourways area in Johannesburg

Hi DavidDCJ,

My apologies, I misunderstood that part of your post.

As I have never been to one of bidorbuy's seminars, and you are new on the Forum, please read the Forum rules when you have the time as I do not know if they discussed all the Forum rules at the seminar. ;)

Good luck with your new venture on bidorbuy.

Kind Regards

Andries