Sign in to follow this  
Little Miss Muffet

Is This Just My Computer

Little Miss Muffet

When I open the page on one of my items there are stripes running down the page

instead of text or pictures--it then corrects itself

SUNMASTER

Hi geewhizz .I am glad You posted here .Exact same problem here. I already starded swopping out parts to try and eliminate the cause.

Seem like it is just in Bid or buy , pages with images is worse.

In google pages with images loads fine.

Lets ear from the other users

Regards

Joe

jacque31

No problems from my side, what browser are you using? If its old try to update it. If your using IE have a go with Firefox! Hope this can help solve your problem;)

Little Miss Muffet
No problems from my side, what browser are you using? If its old try to update it. If your using IE have a go with Firefox! Hope this can help solve your problem;)

Can you tell this computer illiterate how to load firefox:rolleyes:

jacque31

Hi geewhizz.It's very easy just go to Mozilla | Firefox web browser & Thunderbird email client and click on download Firefow 3.6 - free. Firefox is not a plugin of anysort, its a different browser all together from Mozzila, but is one of the best there is (if not the best). This is a very good alternative to IE. Give it a try and see how you like it and if it solves your problem. Otherwise try to get the latest IE for your computer.;)

Little Miss Muffet
Hi geewhizz.It's very easy just go to Mozilla | Firefox web browser & Thunderbird email client and click on download Firefow 3.6 - free. Firefox is not a plugin of anysort, its a different browser all together from Mozzila, but is one of the best there is (if not the best). This is a very good alternative to IE. Give it a try and see how you like it and if it solves your problem. Otherwise try to get the latest IE for your computer.;)

No done! It has helped but what changed on Bidorbuy to make my computer incompatible all of a sudden? Thanks a ton.

Digitrade

I have the same problem. I tried to restore my system to a previous checkpoint, but to no avail. I have used IE7 for a very long time now, and never had this problem. Iwill just be patient and let it sort itself out.

Little Miss Muffet

Now I am being warned that my gmail can be read. Who wants to read my boring emails

"Your Auction has closed unsuccessfully"" "bid received" etc.:rolleyes:

Well I have nothing to hide:D

jacque31
No done! It has helped but what changed on Bidorbuy to make my computer incompatible all of a sudden? Thanks a ton.

Glad it helped. It doesn't mean something has changed on BoB, also it can be changes to your own computer. If BoB know anything that was done to the site that can be causing this please enlighten us:p

admin
Hi geewhizz .I am glad You posted here .Exact same problem here. I already starded swopping out parts to try and eliminate the cause.

Seem like it is just in Bid or buy , pages with images is worse.

In google pages with images loads fine.

Lets ear from the other users

Regards

Joe

I have the same problem :( Using IE 8, updated. :confused:

Seems I can scroll faster than the pages on bidorbuy load, then the page gets "stuck" for a while and the pictures and text on the page looks like stripes running down the page.

admin

Even happens in my sellers profile on bidorbuy, James HELP ! please. :eek: This pic is from the weekend specials - games.

153455_100122172506_bidorbuy_1.jpg

Little Miss Muffet
Now I am being warned that my gmail can be read. Who wants to read my boring emails

"Your Auction has closed unsuccessfully"" "bid received" etc.:rolleyes:

Well I have nothing to hide:D

Who is reading my mail:eek:???

moppies

There is a Daddy Long Legs on my computer! Help!

Little Miss Muffet

When I use firefox these lines disappear but I always log into Bidorbuy with my gmail open. I cannot log out of gmail through firefox

Also when I open gmail through firefox a message comes up "You have requested an engrypted page. Information you enter can be read by another party:confused:

lilythepink

Well, geewhizz, my problem was similar to yours yesterday and I'm using mozilla and am on telkomsa.net. I couldn't log out of my telkomsa.net email. Two calls to their service centre didn't help, then I PM'd Andries but before he could reply I did something on my own (I still don't know what?) and got it sorted out. Wish I knew what I'd done so I could tell you. Hope you've got your problem sorted now, too.

DestinysAngels
Even happens in my sellers profile on bidorbuy, James HELP ! please. :eek: This pic is from the weekend specials - games.

153455_100122172506_bidorbuy_1.jpg

:eek:Mine too, since yesterday, i thought it will be gone by now, pretty annoying!

Linka

Mine does that too. :confused:

alloway65

I have the same problem....thought I needed new glasses!:eek:

Angolo Antico

BOB website not loading correctly

Hi Guys,

Are you also having trouble getting to pages on BOB ? When we browse from page to page, it loads the page half-way then stops, and about 10sec later the rest of the page loads? We tested other websites and our connection and all seems to be in order.

Just want to know if its only us. :rolleyes:

PrimoGems

Hi Mk, no it's not only you I need to push refresh everytime I open a new page on bob.

Vinyl Lady Decals

Hi I'm not having this problem. I know that there has recently been an update of Firefox. Have you updated yet? That could be the problem.

admin

This link in the taskbar, noticed by SUNMASTER, that is loading seems to be where the problem is, as it is right then when all goes haywire. Never noticed it before...:confused:

153455_100123131714_bidorbuy_pic_1.jpg

Gems n Silver
When I open the page on one of my items there are stripes running down the page

instead of text or pictures--it then corrects itself

Hi, I'm so glad I logged on to the forum just now, I've been trying to fix this all day by doing system restores to no avail, my next step was the computer shop on Monday:confused: At least I don't need to do that now & hopefully it will all come right for all of us soon:).

BumbleBee

I have encountered this before, not just on BoB. I had ie8 for a few weeks, lost alot of hair due to frustration, switched to Google Chrome and have a healthy head of hair again :D

JPBon
I have encountered this before, not just on BoB. I had ie8 for a few weeks, lost alot of hair due to frustration, switched to Google Chrome and have a healthy head of hair again :D

I thought you were going for the shaved look?