Sign in to follow this  
cponnen

FAKE GHD Products

cponnen    10
cponnen

Okay so I purchased a GHD straightner for a considerably less that normal purchase price about R1300.

I paid eft only to get an email from the seller informing me that the product could be fake. Surely before you try and sell the product you should verify whether the product is real or fake...

retailrush    10
retailrush
Okay so I purchased a GHD straightner for a considerably less that normal purchase price about R1300.

I paid eft only to get an email from the seller informing me that the product could be fake. Surely before you try and sell the product you should verify whether the product is real or fake...

So has the seller offered you a refund?

RAG Auctioneers    10
RAG Auctioneers

Ah, so the sellers dont even know if they are fake or not.

Artemis Prime    10
Artemis Prime

I wanted to buy a GHD online, but I opted to buy it at the salon. The salons are the ONLY place you are guaranteed to get a real GHD, which the manufacturer will replace & service should something happen to it. Real GHDs have a hologram sticker and serial number, which you can punch in on the website to register your flat-iron (and to double check that you got a real one).

GHD will not fix or replace your flat-iron if it breaks, if you haven't got a till slip proving you bought it from an accredited salon.

My number 1 tip for people who want to buy a GHD online (if you live in the middle of the kalahari & there are zero shopping malls with at least 1 accredited salon): Ask the seller to tell you the serial number of the GHD you are going to get. Then check on the GHD website if its real, or if it doesn't already belong to someone. I promise you, not once has an online seller given me the serial number, because they are all selling fakes.

Sorry girl, but at least you know for next time.

JPBon    10
JPBon

Its very simple that is why the sale of GHD's is banned on BOB.

JPBon    10
JPBon

Quote from our earthling Leader.

qball user_offline.gif

Administrator

Cosmic-BoBber

icon1.gif

Hi All

Over the last few days we have discussed this at length between the staff and have decided to ban the sale of GHD's on the site again, as it simply causes too many problems and complaints. I will make an announcement in the Selling section of the forum about this.

Kind regards

Cuan