Sign in to follow this  
Daykie

Incorrect categories

Daykie    10
Daykie

Is there any way to force people listing games to put them into the correct categories? There are categories for PS2 and PS3 games and yet the "Other Console games" section and "Playstation 1 Games" section are 95% PS2 and 3 games. The other console section particularly should be reserved for games for antiquated or unusual systems like the SNES, Dreamcast, or even Atari's etc.

The "Nintendo Games" category is also often filled with Wii games even though there is a wii section, although this is more understandable as the category is pretty broad. It would be nice if people put them in the right category though as I list my Gamecube games in there.

Sorry this is one of those things that just bugs me.

JPBon    10
JPBon

There is a way just click on spot a problem (community watch) button when you are on some of the items, There is a heading there for wrong categories and they get a notification to move the item.

Daykie    10
Daykie

Yeah I tried that before but the same people are still doing it so I guess it made no diff, don't want to make in into a big issue or anything, but it benefits the sellers if their stuff is in the proper categories and it benefits buyers who are looking for something specific.