Sign in to follow this  
Steve87

Gaming on 3D televisions: Revolutionary or Just a fad to be?

Gaming on 3D televisions: Revolutionary or Just a fad to be?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Gaming on 3D televisions: Revolutionary or Just a fad to be?

• Going to be a Hit
    • Going to be a Flop
    • I'll keep my old tele thanks!!!

Steve87

Sony has predicted that 3D TV will be ‘in every home’ by the end of 2010 – and that PlayStation 3 will become a key driver in for the technology.

Really!!!????

Will it be a hastle to put those 3d glasses on, or will it become the norm to whip on those cool 3d shades for a great experience on, say Modern Warfare!!!?

Delicious

In every home? That's a bit over ambitious..

Steve87

Agree, Very ambitious!! Considering people are still waiting for the price of HD tvs to come down further!!

Delicious

and they say in EVERY home.. like "screw the recession and eating, darling lets get a 3d tv"... and the people who just don't give a stuff about tv's..

Should have picked their words better :D

Steve87

They were clearly talking about every home of all Sony directors..."Here's a 3D TV, Consider that your performance bonus for 2010"

Vinyl Lady Decals

With the number of people that are unable to see 3-D like myself, I doubt this will become very popular for most people. Many people who have eye problems cannot see 3-D, glasses or not. I have also read that most people get headaches from watching 3-D. The reason for this is if your eyes are not perfectly angled and aligned, you are putting strain on your eyes by watching 3-D. Most people's eyes are not perfect.